Rave Alert and Blackboard
The Rave Alert System is integrated with Blackboard to send course-related communication alerts to students through e-mail or text messages. Students are encouraged to update their Rave Alert contact information and Rave Blackboard Notification Settings to be sure that they receive alerts related to course announcements, calendar items, assignments, and grades that the instructor posts in Blackboard.
Update Your Rave Blackboard Notification Settings
- Log into Blackboard.
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Academic Resources" tab in Blackboard's top menu.
- On the Academic Resources page, locate the Tools menu and click "Rave Notification System".
- Since you are logged into Blackboard, you will be automatically directed to the "Rave Alert Blackboard Announcements" group page. On this page, you can select options for each of your courses to have Blackboard notify you via email or text alerts regarding course announcements, calendar items, assignment information, and posted grades.
- For each course listed here, check the checkboxes next to the notification options of your choice.
- When done, click "Submit". A confirmation message will appear on the screen. Now you will receive Blackboard-related notifications from Rave via e-mail or text message regarding the items you selected.